Assists Medical Personnel with the daily routines of venipuncture, blood collections and I.V. starts
The ELBOW-WEDGE® help phlebotomist, medical technologist, blood donor personnel, and hospital & home care nurses with daily routines of venipuncture, blood collections or I.V. starts.
The ELBOW-WEDGE® keeps the elbow straight and elevated to help guide the needle into the vein at the correct angle while providing comfort and relaxation for the patient.
Designed especially for use at:
- Doctor’s Offices * Blood Drawing Stations * Clinical Laboratories
- Blood Donor Centers * Bedside with Inpatients * Home by Home Care Nurses
- Durable high density foam
- Easy-to-clean- waterproof vinyl
- Non-skid bottom
- Can be used with small and large arms
- Anti-Microbial Fabric
- Five sizes available to choose from
Available In Size
PATIENTS LIKE IT
“I get my blood drawn every week. This helps me
relax and makes me feel more comfortable.”
“This is great! I used to dig my fingernails into my
hand, but not anymore.”
Medical personnel love it!
“I’m using them all the time. It’s perfect. They are just what I needed. I really like them.”
“We use them in our four drawing stations. Our phlebotomists love them and our patients appreciate the comfort.”